SACE Fall In-service and Planning Day
Theme: Developing Global Citizenship
“Using Technology in our Classrooms & Communities”
Friday, September 21, 2018 – 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
German Cultural Center – Saskatoon – 160 Cartwright Street East
As you can see from the attached agenda, it will be an amazing day of learning and networking with colleagues from across the Province. We are highlighting projects/resources that are using technology to enhance educational outcomes, maximize learning experiences and expand the world view of our students and community members! Please join us to hear about:
- An international project, headquartered right here in Saskatchewan that can bring the world to your classroom/community
- Data results compiled from Youth across the Province telling us what they hope for, fear, and how their habits are affecting their health & well-being
- An exemplary program from a Regina school that builds understanding and advocacy for mental health issues in the school/community.
- Provincial announcements and updates
- An exciting project that utilizes technology in an innovative and effective way – details to be posted soon.
Please take some time out of your busy schedule to think about how our world is changing and how we owe it to the children in our lives (and to ourselves) to see how exciting it can be to use the technology available to us to see how others live, to reach out and expand our understanding of the larger community, to overcome fear of the unknown and to embrace the many things that we have in common as global citizens!
Registration is EASY! Just email Delphine Melchert at email@example.com and your name will be put on the registration list! Please share this information with your colleagues.
There will be a small registration fee of $25 to help cover costs – pay at the door.
You will also be able to renew your memberships that day – (see agenda attached for details)
We are looking forward to seeing you on September 21 in Saskatoon!